27 January 2006

God, Guns, and Politics

Religion and politics, are two topics most people don't want to discuss, add guns to the list and they just get the heebee-jeebees.
So if you are sensative to any of the above, then I am just not your cup of tea. But if you are continually accused of political incorrectness, love to spend a day at the range, and belve God is more than a Sunday morning social club, then I think we will get along just fine.
My name is Ronnie Taylor, I'm the father of 4, and the husband of 1, My three favorite things are God, My family, and guns(in that order).I will spend most of my time on this site writing about my opinion of what the world gives us, and how the liberal media spins it. I will also review many firearms that I personaly own and others that I have had the privlege to shoot. I would also like to open myself up to anyone with firearms related questions. The more I get, the more I will have to write about. I am also going to have a few links that you can goto. One will be the www.NRA.org, if you own a gun and you want to keep it, you should join. The other is www.NoGraterJoy.org, because if you have kids, you should know how to raise them. I look foward to writing more, and reading your feedback. God Bless

No comments: